PREMIER® 170 2.0 ENCLOSED FLAME DIRECT-FIRED HEATER
The Premier® 170 2.0 portable heater offers the ultimate combination of efficiency and convenience. With an enclosed flame design this direct-fired portable heater combines 99% fuel efficiency with the convenience of heat that can be ducted up to 12 feet. Generates less than 70 dB of sound so you can comfortably have a conversation while operating. Operates from propane gas and produces 170,000 BTU per hour with 1200 CFM of heated air output. Easily start from a reliable electronic ignition and manage temperature with remote thermostat. Manufactured in Wisconsin from durable components to provide years of dependable performance. Backed by a 2-year warranty and lifetime of technical support.
- Enclosed flame promotes safer work environments and provides option to duct
- 99% direct-fired fuel efficiency boosted by remote thermostat, and option to move air only like a fan
- Quiet with less than 70 dB operation
- Fits through standard 36" door frame while handles and wheels provide maneuverability
- Hose, regulator, and thermostat included
|Heated Air Output (CFM)||1,200|
|Fuel Consumption LP Gas Max||7.9 lbs/hr|
|Amps (Start/Continuous)||7.3 / 5.0|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 HP|
|L x W x H (in.)||32.3 x 24.3 x 32.0|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||161.0|
|Ventilation (fan only)||Standard|
|Ducting Diameter (in.)||12|
|Ducting Max Length (ft.)||12|
12” X 12’, (incl. adapter ring)
Part #: 26347
Unit Diffuser Part #: 26351
(fits on end of 12” dia. ducting)
Part #: 26350
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for Premier® 170 2.0 Portable Forced Air Heaters.
Identify the replacement parts you may need for Premier® 170 2.0 Portable Forced Air Heater.