PC-31 PORTABLE EVAPORATIVE COOLER
These portable evaporative coolers combine the low operating costs your customers want with rental-ready features to protect your investment.
Water from an onboard tank is pumped to the top of a filter-like cooling pad. Then, a 3100 CFM fan pulls warm, environmental air over the filter and pushes out air with a cooling effect 30+ feet.
- Automatic pump shut-offs prevents pump burnout when water runs out
- Quiet operation at less than 60 dB
- Adjustable with louvers that allow airflow to be adjusted up or down
- Option to set run time
Low operating cost
- 10-gal water tank provides 3-4 hours of runtime with easy to read water level display
- Convenient garden hose connection for continuous fill
- Operates from standard circuits with low amp draw and safe GFCI connection
|Portable Evaporative Cooler||PC-31|
|Coverage Area||950 sq. ft.|
|Airflow Delivery||3,100 CFM|
|Fan Motor||1/5 H.P. 115 V 3 Speed|
|Power Requirement||115 V|
|Water Tank Capacity||10.3 gal.|
|Run Time Per Tank||3-4 hours|
|Max Water Connection Pressure||50 PSI|
|Unit Dimensions||38" H x 24" W x 17" D|
|Unit Weight||45 lbs|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for PC-31 Portable Evaporative Coolers.