BOSS™ 1000 DF DIRECT-FIRED PORTABLE HEATER
The Boss™ 1000 DF combines 99% fuel efficiency with high CFM to distribute big heat into large construction and industrial spaces. Loaded with features that benefit owner and operator, these direct-fired heaters are engineered to be job site tough and rental-ready. Manufactured in Wisconsin from durable components to provide years of dependable performance. Buy this certified portable heater with confidence – backed by a 2-year warranty and lifetime of technical support.
- Most efficient heat for large spaces
- Easy to operate with onboard volt meter and status light
- 99% direct-fired fuel efficiency boosted by onboard thermostat and option to move air only like a fan
- hardware protects against abrasion and corrosion
- True portability with cool end handle, wheels, and fit through a standard 36” door frame
- Saves storage space with option to stand on end or stack
- Built to last with Tri-shield™ coated steel case
|Blowr Fan Output (CFM)||5,000|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel - LP/NG|
|Fuel Consumption LP Gas min/max (lbs/hr)||46.3|
|Fuel Consumption NG min/max (cu ft/hr)||1,000|
|Inlet gas pressure LP min/max (in W.C.)||7"/13.5"|
|Inlet gas pressure NG min/max (in W.C.)||7"/13.5"|
|Electric supply (volts/hz/phase)||120/60/1|
|L x W x H (in.)||65 (with handle) x 31 x 23.3|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||300.0|
|Built-in Volt Meter||Standard|
|Vent Mode (fan Only)||Standard|
|Omni U.S./CA Certified||Yes|
LP (first stage)
Part #: 132235
LP (second stage)
Part #: 132046
NG (2 PSIG min. inlet)
Part #: 132136
1 in. x 15 ft
Part #: 132047
Additional parts & accessories are available here.
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for Boss™ 1000 DF Indirect-Fired Portable Heaters.
Identify the replacement parts you may need for Boss™ 1000 DF Indirect-Fired Portable Heaters.