TRADESMAN® K175 KEROSENE FORCED AIR PORTABLE HEATER
When using gas is not convenient, or a self-contained fuel source is desired, Tradesman® K kerosene portable heaters provide instant, efficient directional heat. A dependable dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor, and brass fuel fittings are just a few of the rugged features that provide a long life and reliable operation.
- 175,000 Btu/h
- Multifuel operation: Kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel, or #1 fuel oil
- Uses 120V, 60Hz, single phase electrical supply
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- Dependable electronic ignition
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining run time
- Wheels and handles make it easier to maneuver
- CSA US and Canada certified
|Heated Air Output (CFM)||600|
|Fuel Consumption Max (gal/hr)||1.3|
|Tank Capacity (gal)||13|
|Operating Time Max (hr)||10|
|Pump Pressure (PSI)||6.5|
|L x W x H||41.8 x 23.1 x 26.1|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||72|
|Fuel & Pump Pressure Gauges||Standard / Standard|
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for Tradesman® K175 Kerosene Forced Air Portable Heaters.
Identify the replacement parts you may need for Tradesman® K175 Kerosene Forced Air Portable Heaters.