PREMIER® 80 DF 2.0 ENCLOSED FLAME DIRECT-FIRED HEATER
With a 99% fuel-efficiency and enclosed flame design, L.B. White Premier® heaters deliver safe, dependable heating and air circulation to tents and temporary spaces.
The Premier® heaters high efficiency and even heat pattern make it an ideal solution for tent and temporary heating applications. Premier® heaters can be used to provide heat or simple air circulation. Use inside or duct heated air from the outside. Dual fuel model can run on propane or natural gas.
Premier® heaters are designed to withstand extreme outdoor environments and have a reputation for reliability, durability, and serviceability in the field.
- 80,000 Btu/h
- Dual Fuel (LP/NG) model
- Uses 120V, 60Hz, single phase electrical supply
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- Not recommended for sleeping environments; proper air exchange required
- Flexible indoor or outdoor placement
- Totally enclosed flame
- High volume of air output for maximum heat distribution and ductability
- Dependable, electronic spark ignition
- Easy to transport with lift handles and heavy-duty wheels (wheels are semi pneumatic).
- CSA U.S., CSA Canada, and CE Type Certified models
|PREMIER®||80 DF 2.0|
|Heated Air Output (CFM)||450|
|Fuel Type||LP, NG|
|Fuel Consumption LP Gas Max||3.7 lbs/hr|
|Fuel Consumption NG Gas Max (cu. ft./hr)||80|
|Amps (Start/Continuous)||5.0 / 1.5|
|Motor Horsepower||1/8 HP|
|L x W x H (in.)||28 x 13.5 x 22.75|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||79.0|
|Ventilation (fan only)||Standard|
|Ducting Diameter (in.)||12|
|Ducting Max Length (ft.)||12|
12” X 12’, (incl. adapter ring)
Part #: 26347
Unit Diffuser Part #: 132902
(fits on end of 12” dia. ducting)
Part #: 26350
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for Premier® 80 DF 2.0 Portable Forced Air Heaters.
Identify the replacement parts you may need for Premier® 80 DF 2.0 Portable Forced Air Heater.