PREMIER® 80 2.0 ENCLOSED FLAME DIRECT-FIRED PORTABLE HEATER
With a 99% fuel-efficiency and enclosed flame design, L.B. White Premier® heaters deliver safe, dependable heating and air circulation to tents and temporary spaces.
The Premier® heaters high efficiency and even heat pattern make it an ideal solution for tent and temporary heating applications. Premier® heaters can be used to provide heat or simple air circulation. Use inside or duct heated air from the outside. This model runs on LP gas.
Premier® heaters are designed to withstand extreme outdoor environments and have a reputation for reliability, durability, and serviceability in the field.
- 80,000 Btu/h
- LP model
- Uses 120V, 60Hz, single phase electrical supply
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- Not recommended for sleeping environments; proper air exchange required
- Flexible indoor or outdoor placement
- Totally enclosed flame
- High volume of air output for maximum heat distribution and ductability
- Dependable, electronic spark ignition
- Easy to transport with lift handles and heavy-duty wheels (wheels are semi pneumatic).
- CSA U.S., CSA Canada, and CE Type Certified models
|Certified for use in US & CAN||Yes|
|Fuel Type||LP Gas|
|Minimum LP Gas Tank Size (gal)||2 x 40|
|Fual Fuel Option (LP/NG)||Yes|
|Power Requirements (Run Amps)||1.5|
|Size L x W x H (in.)||28 x 13.5 x 22.7|
|Standard Accessories (Ship with Unit)||Hose, Regulator, Thermostat|
|Optional Accessories for Air Distribution (Order Separately)||12" Unit Diffuser OR 12" x 12" Duct Kit + 12" End Diffuser|
(fits on end of 12” dia. ducting)
Part #: 26350
12” X 12’, (incl. adapter ring)
Part #: 26347
Unit Diffuser Part #: 132902
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for Premier® 80 Portable Forced Air Heaters.
Identify the replacement parts you may need for Premier® 80 Portable Forced Air Heater.