PREMIER® 350 DF 2.0 ENCLOSED FLAME DIRECT-FIRED PORTABLE HEATER
With a 99% fuel-efficiency and enclosed flame design, L.B. White Premier® heaters deliver safe, dependable heating and air circulation to tents and temporary spaces.
The Premier® heaters high efficiency and even heat pattern make it an ideal solution for tent and temporary heating applications. Premier® heaters can be used to provide heat or simple air circulation. Use inside or duct heated air from the outside. Dual fuel model can run on propane or natural gas.
Premier® heaters are designed to withstand extreme outdoor environments and have a reputation for reliability, durability, and serviceability in the field.
- 350,000 Btu/h
- Dual Fuel (LP/NG) model
- Uses 120V, 60Hz, single phase electrical supply
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- Not recommended for sleeping environments; proper air exchange required
- Flexible indoor or outdoor placement
- Totally enclosed flame
- High volume of air output for maximum heat distribution and ductability
- Dependable, electronic spark ignition
- Easy to transport with lift handles and heavy-duty wheels (wheels are semi pneumatic).
- CSA U.S., CSA Canada, and CE Type Certified models
|Certified for use in US & CAN||Yes|
|Fuel Type||LP Gas|
|Minimum LP Gas Tank Size (gal)||500|
|Fual Fuel Option (LP/NG)||Standard|
|Power Requirements (Run Amps)||11|
|Size L x W x H (in.)||48 x 22.5 x 33|
|Standard Accessories (Ship with Unit)||Hose, Regulator, Thermostat|
|Optional Accessories for Air Distribution (Order Separately)||18" x 12" Duct Kit + 12" End Diffuser|
18” x 12’ (incl. adapter ring)
Part #: 22835
Perforated Air Duct
18" dia. x 100'L
Part #: 130-23053
(Fits on end of 18” dia. ducting)
Part #: 23189
Schematics, setup instructions, and more for Premier® 350 DF Portable Forced Air Heaters.
Identify the replacement parts you may need for Premier® 350 DF Portable Forced Air Heater.